PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE FILLING OUT THIS FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Enrolment is essential to guarantee a place in our classes and programs.
- Enrolment is essential to meet our duty of care.
- Payment is required BEFORE commencement of the first class, unless a prior negotiated payment plan.
- Receipts are available upon payment from the office or via post.
- Precedence is given to those who enrol and pay first
- Enrolment fees are non-refundable once term has started.
- Non-completion of course still incurs full fees.
- To maintain a high level of service we would appreciate any feed back to administration.
- We cannot guarantee a student will achieve unless the student wants to achieve.
- We cannot guarantee performance employment.
- Classes or workshop maybe cancelled if minimum numbers are not met.
- Please notify us if you are running late or unable to attend a workshop.
- We don’t wish financial hardship to occur for any of our students so please talk to an administrator at the school if you’re having trouble with payment.
- Please arrive and depart promptly. If members are not picked up within 15 minutes of a class finishing, you will be charged $40 an hour, or part there of, to cover tutor’s time.